Do you want me to Crawling Back to you ?

December 28, 2013

Have you got color in your cheeks?
I dreamt about you near me every night this week
How many secrets can you keep?
Cause there’s this tune I found that makes me think of you somehow
When I play it on repeat
Until I fall asleep
(Do I wanna know?)
If this feeling flows both ways
(Sad to see you go)
Was sorta hoping that you’d stay
(Baby we both know)

Crawlin’ back to you.

Ever thought of calling when you’ve had a few?
‘Cause I always do
Maybe I’m too busy being yours to fall for somebody new
Now I’ve thought it through

Crawling back to you.

So have you got the guts?
Been wondering if your heart’s still open and if so I wanna know what time it shuts
Simmer down and pucker up
I’m sorry to interrupt it’s just I’m constantly on the cusp of trying to kiss you
I don’t know if you feel the same as I do
But we could be together, if you wanted to.

Crawling back to you.

Ever thought of calling darling?
(Do I wanna know)
Do you want me crawling back to you?

You Might Also Like

0 Thoughts

Drop your thoughts and I will try my best to response your favor as soon as possible !

xoxo,
Thank you and Have a nice day! ♥
Twitter
Instagram
Tumblr