Lazy Day ~

September 29, 2015

Yay finally I get some lazy day after a long journey of my degree. Today I just feel so lazy wearing any shoes and just use my comfy sandals. I don't really care even if we went to mall this evening. Lol! 

pardon my burnt feet. Surabaya is so hot! you have to wear sock to avoid this :( 

Scarf : Unbranded // Tartan Shirt : Gisha Shop ( Instagram) // Stripe Skirt : ROK GALIYA // Sandal : ADIDAS // Bag : MANGO



I treated myself with this lovely flavour of ice Cream from Ice Cream Queens on Mall near my home. 
The bittersweet of Black Nutella with Marshmallow and Red Velvet cheese Cake with Brownies were melted in my mouth. Their flavour were gorgeous ! They're so pricey but Worth it. 30.000 IDR for One Scoop and 50.000 IDR for Two Scoop. I was wondering why this is so pricey Now I know why. XD



Tommorow I am going to pick up my aunties. They're finally back from their Hajj. I am so glad they're safe beside there are so much insident during this year Hajj. I am trully sorry for those who've had lost their family or their Relative. I hope they will rest in peace and given the best place beside HIM. 

I'll post something tommorrow pick up then. See you on My next Post! Be safe and healthy guys! ^^ 

Bloglovin // Twitter // Instagram // Lookbook // Tumblr // Personal Diary
SAMBIL JAJAN
♥♥

You Might Also Like

13 Thoughts

  1. You look so cute dear!

    Please click on the link on my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/09/posh-with-cndirect.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit looks so comfy! I love the pattern mixing. I've never seen black ice cream before, it's definitely very different looking!

    Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black Nutella flavor! I have got to try that one day :)

    <3<3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great blog post my Dear !:) I really like all news from you :)
    Please help me with collaboration and clickHere <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. the ice cream looks so yum!

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfit. Would you like to see my look?

    http://vidazenitha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute look!
    oh yes glad your relatives are safe during the hajj, it was a real heartbreaker to hear about what happened in Mekka and Mina the other day :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ini sepertinya royal plaza, bukan yaaa? *wong Suroboyo* XD XD XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. perfect blog ! I follow you honey ;* Will you follow me back ? justperfectfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Drop your thoughts and I will try my best to response your favor as soon as possible !

xoxo,
Thank you and Have a nice day! ♥
Twitter
Instagram
Tumblr