Stripe Denim

March 06, 2014


 Hello again ! It's cousin birthday tee hee
She's 7 years old now but she would have cried if we say she's 7. Because all her classmate were 8 already so I think she embarassed if she was one year younger.
well children drama. -__-

My auntie held a little party on her house. She invited people around the house only. I think it's crowd enough. the house full with children voices. sometime I have to step outside so I can't hear them. But it doesn't mean that I don't like children anyway. ^^

The hat that my cousin given to me ^^
make me remembering the old time and I just realized that I will hit 21 soon *sob*










Thanks to my brother, he was taken these photos of me. Well, I think his mood is good so he want to help me taking pictures which is usually he doesn't want to help me since I don't have tripod yet and I think I have to buy one soon. :(

♥ FOLLOW ME ON ♥
Bloglovin
Twitter
Instagram
Lookbook
Tumblr
Diary Blog

♥♥

You Might Also Like

1 Thoughts

  1. So cute! Love this look

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Drop your thoughts and I will try my best to response your favor as soon as possible !

xoxo,
Thank you and Have a nice day! ♥
Twitter
Instagram
Tumblr