Current Favourite Website

July 20, 2012


this is my currently favourite wedges online shop , they are made shoes on order , meet them Up! The owner of these shop is Diana Rikasari ( the famous Indonesian fashion Blogger ) 


They also do some charity for Scholarship Program. For every pair of shoes you purchase on UP you donate 5.000 direct to this program. How nicely <3


and also recently I've bought one pair of them ! XD
They said that estimated arrival time would be 7th on August.


 I Hope they will come in time. I can't wait to meet my very first Up shoes <3
Well, see you on the next moment guys ! 


You Might Also Like

0 Thoughts

Drop your thoughts and I will try my best to response your favor as soon as possible !

xoxo,
Thank you and Have a nice day! ♥
Twitter
Instagram
Tumblr