Aloha September !

September 02, 2013

Hello September!!
***
******
nice to post something again on my blog ! :D
How'd you doin ?
I hope everything's alright ;)

well, these photos were taken on 29th August on Ubaya Training Center in Trawas.


I've had a little short trip there with my family. 
I think UTC is a facillities that provide by Campus UBAYA for their student needed for their activities. short of meeting that need 1-3 days night to stay. 
and the plus point of this place was the beautiful scenery and places. I can't stop myself to snapping photos with my DSLR Camera! 

Later, I will post the photos but now is ootd post! Let's take a look :3






With my Sister! (not my sibling, she is my cousin! :D )

What I wore 
Levi's Top // Ninety Degrees's Jeans // 13th shoes 's Tie Dye Nordic Boat // Motiviga 's Koi Tote Bag 


You Might Also Like

4 Thoughts

Drop your thoughts and I will try my best to response your favor as soon as possible !

xoxo,
Thank you and Have a nice day! ♥
Twitter
Instagram
Tumblr